I’m a digital storyteller, skilled in using words and images – and plenty of white space. My experience is global.
TOP SKILLS: Blog articles, brand communications strategy, French language, copy editing, global teamwork, listening, marketing communications, photography, photo and video editing, SEO, social content strategy, Spanish language, website copy and structure.
Sector experience: Architecture, art photography, esports, fashion, hospitality, luxury, real estate, retail, tourism, TV and entertainment, urbanism, wine and champagne.
LOOKING FOR: A digital content or strategist role. I’m not a PR – I’m a content person who’s curious to the world.
A seasoned editor and brand communications strategist, I work at the crossover between journalism, PR and digital marketing. I’m a natural seeker of paths and patterns, a creator; and I’m fascinated by how we as social beings move around physical and digital spaces. My goal is to make communication memorable, relevant, authentic… and fun.
- 1 year Planning assistant, Ogilvy
- 13 years TV and print journalist (fashion, food and wine, news, sports, travel), The
European/Mirror Group Newspapers and others.
- 9 years European PR manager (retail real estate), Cushman & Wakefield
- 7 years Head of Corporate Comms (fashion retail and destination marketing),
McArthurGlen Designer Outlets
- 7 years Freelance editor and communications strategist working for clients in
France, Germany and the UK